“Rooted in the belief that each project should be done once and done perfectly. We take pride in quality work done right. We are always looking to develop relationships with like-minded architects, designers and clients with a shared vision of excellence and professionalism. Here at Diamond Door, our culture is something we work hard to develop and maintain, which core values are lived by every member of our team every day.”
Why Choose Us?
With extensive experience in home renovations, we firmly believe in having a small crew and completing one project at the time to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied with our work. Choose us because:
- We have extensive experience in home renovations
- We specialize in bathroom, basement and kitchen renovations
- We serve our clients with integrity, reliability, skill, and professionalism
- We complete one project at a time. This means that you are our first priority.
- We have full liability coverage for your essential peace of mind
- We offer written contracts of project details and quality assurance
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
Our mission is to provide each one of our customers with the highest level of quality construction services at a fair and competitive price. To execute our mission, we are dedicated to providing timely and detailed service that is based on a “client comes first” attitude. We firmly believe in the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty, and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates, and of course, our clients.
Our Dedication to Exceptional Customer Service
We take pride in providing personalized customer service. This is why we work collaboratively with our customers to ensure we are on the same page, pay attention to the finest details, and provide you with a beautifully renovated space you can be proud to call home. We work for you!
We proudly serve customers in Toronto, Woodbridge, Markham, Vaughan, Brampton, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, North York, and other locations across the GTA.